We've been married this long!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Holidays!

I love Christmas and I'm so sad that the holidays are coming to a close! I've had so much fun this Christmas so far. I've visited my friends in Drumheller, gone home to Cardston for Christmas, went to Vegas for a couple days (details and pictures later once I have a cord to upload all my pictures) and now I'm in Utah at Erin and Darrin's with my family! I kind of feel like a jerk for being so concerned with what my friends are doing and not paying as much attention as I could to my family who I only get to see a few times a year. I'm hoping to pack in all the family time I can now, especially since there's only a few more days until we head back to cold, cold Canada (but to make all you Canadians feel any better, it's pretty dang freezing here too. Vegas was warm, though!). Tonight for New Years, I'll be going to the house of my aunt and uncle, Wilf and Laura, who live not in Utah as well. I'm excited to bring in the new year and see what kind of exciting things will happen this year! So much has happened, and I'm sure so much more will happen as well.

So if I haven't told you before, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment