We've been married this long!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm a slacker...

I looked at my posts...the last time I've written on here is in December. It is now April. It's official: I am a slacker!

So needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do...I probably won't catch all of it, but I'll do my best!

JANUARY:
A new semester of school in my nursing program! I basically spent the month just getting back into the swing of things with new courses, one of them being a clinical course where I was placed in the Rockyview Hospital on Mondays...from 6:30am-2:30pm! SO EARLY! It's been a great experience though, and I've had many opportunities to learn new things both in nursing, and in communicating with people in general.

FEBRUARY:
February I remember being pretty fun...it's really all a blur right now! For Valentines Day, my roommates and I and some friends of a friend got together and had a Valentine's breakfast spectacular! We made pink, heart-shaped pancakes with fruit and whipped cream and had pink lemonade! I love themed things! Other than that, I can't really remember a lot of what happened...probably nothing too important.

MARCH:
Jam-packed full of awesomeness!
First of all, there were quite a few YSA activities that were really good this month. There was Battle of the Bands at the beginning where people would get together and create bands and then audition with a set-list of about 5 songs. If they made it, they played at the activity and the judges would decide who won. The winners go to the regional talent show in May. Also, there was One-Act-Plays which were also really good. Everyone worked really hard and there was a good turn out. There were some really funny ones.

One other thing that happened this month: I met the boy I'm going to marry.
We met in Institute (yet another reason to attend such activities) and have been dating for a month now. It may seem pretty fast to some, but it just feels like the right thing to do. I had been dating someone not very long before I started dating Jared (the boy I'm going to marry) and I could never picture myself marrying him but with Jared, it's different. I'm completely happy now!

APRIL: I'm in Utah for Conference and visiting Erin and Darrin! My parents drove up the day before I did so when I drove up with my roommates and some friends (about 10 of us in total) I met them at Erin and Darrin's and off we went to St. George to go hiking at Zion National Park and just have a good time! I'll post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment