We've been married this long!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

GLEE!



So I've been watching this new show on TV lately called "Glee". It's in its first season and so far, it's sooo good! It's basically about this Glee club who are forced to get a new Glee instructor after their original one was fired and how it all works out. I love it because they redo a lot of popular songs, both new and old, but they all still sound original. They have a really talented cast as well. My favorite character, I must say though, is Artie the paraplegic. He's just so hilarious! Plus, he used to be in a boy band called NLT (Not Like Them) so he's a super good dancer and singer. It's ironic though because he's confined to a wheelchair and can't do any actual dancing. Oh man!

Kevin McHale as Artie in Glee



Kevin McHale in NLT (Not Like Them)

2 comments:

  1. I have been watching it too and also LOVING it! man...I need to watch less tv! but what can i say i'm a tv lover. I want to get the sound track really bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good!! I've downloaded a bunch of their songs already. I think they're coming out with the Season 1 Volume 2 Cd pretty soon. Then next week is the season finale and then no Glee until April :(

    ReplyDelete