We've been married this long!

Monday, November 22, 2010

An Ode to Erin

Despite my mountains of homework, I really didn't feel like doing much tonight. Maybe it was because Jared wasn't feeling well and we were watching more Seinfeld or the fact that it's winter and everyone just gets tired this time of year (at least I do). Anyways, to procrastinate and take up some time, I decided to go on blogger and read some blogs that I haven't read in a while, in particular, my sister, Erin's.





I have always looked up to Erin as I've grown up and I still do. She is always so creative and we always had so much fun when Brian and I were little. She would make me and Brian dress up and we'd film our own movies. One film, called "The Fatty Azzes," I starred as the evil villain stating "heaven help me, I'm a cheese puff." Brian's character "Slim" started losing weight so the "fat club" or whatever it was started getting after him. In the ending scene, Brian was found laying on the ground dead surrounded by potato chips and a knife. Finally, "Who was the killer?" It was Rocky, our dog, of course.






Anyways, getting back to Erin. Erin has always been so clever. Anyone who knows her can vouch for me when I say that she comes up with witty comments and songs on the fly. She was recently my maid of honour for my wedding three months ago and I couldn't have asked for a better one. She helped me do my hair and make-up for the big day and it looked beautiful. She is also always thinking of new little projects or crafts to do whenever she has free time. I love it whenever Erin comes to visit which is rare because she lives all the way in Utah (thanks Darrin, haha just kidding). I love it whenever she, Darrin and Isaiah come to visit and I'm always sad when they leave. Now that she has a son, I'm sure she will pass all her witt and charm on to Isaiah and that he will be just as great.






Thank you for being such a great example to me as I've grown up. I hope you don't think this is too cheesy but I love you and I hope I can be just as great as you are someday.

Love ya, sis!!











2 comments:

  1. Wow I love it when I get odes! Thanks baby sis that made my day!!!! xoxo see you very soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are both awesome daughters. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete