We've been married this long!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

Today was a good day...

Jared and I were invited to go tobogganing on a sweet hill near the Foothills Hospital. It was a fun time besides my numb fingers and toes. Near the end, we had 6 people pile onto a tube and we went zooming down the hill...literally!! We had three people lie across the tube then two more lie across them and then one more on top. What a ride...

After the tobogganing, we went to Tubby Dog to "fight" down some delicious hot dogs. I got the A-bomb which is ketchup, mustard, nacho cheese and crunched up potatoe chips piled high! Jared made his own adventurous hot dog...the "suicide dog". He had jalapeno and banana peppers, Frank's hot sauce, and wasabi. Pretty much the hottest hot dog money can buy and somehow he enjoyed it. Our friend Jeff got one wrapped in bacon, deepfried, with ham, ketchup, mustard and a fried egg on top. BUT the best hot dog that they make, in my opinion, is the Cap'ns Dog. This consists of peanut butter, jelly, and Cap'n Crunch cereal. Delish!

Now I will finish the evening by uploading more of my wedding photos, Huzzah!

P.S. I'm conducting the singing for the primary presentation tomorrow. Wish me and my little chillin's (below) good luck!!

P.P.S. Jared just made a blog. Go visit it at http://www.amonkeyinabarrel.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment