We've been married this long!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

An Ode to Diplomas

Well, right now, I'm in the midst of diplomas and I must say, they are taking away my entire life! Lets see...today I had my math diploma and I spent approximately 10 hours studying the day before. Yup...that's how cool I am. Right now, I SHOULD be studying Chem for tomorrow but instead, I'd rather waste my precious time on here, writing this on my comfy bed which will be gone within a matter of weeks :( moving time soon and I must admit, I'm sad to see good ol' smelly Drumheller go. This hole in the ground won't be forgotten! Haha at least my awesome Bio teacher is buying it, though, so I'm not complaining. Oh yes, and as a comemoration to the grad class this year, we planted a memorial tree for Grad '09...may she rest in peace. My Bio teacher is also the CHANGE (Creating a Healthy And New Green Earth) organizer so we planted the tree as a farewell at our old (but being renovated) school while we are located at another. Anyways...that's enough rambling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment