We've been married this long!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The countdown is on...and only 12 days until Europe!! YAY!!! :)
This weekend was a pretty fun one! Our grad class hosted a Rock Show out in Nacmine to raise money for grad. The bands they chose were "decent" at best I thought, although I just enjoyed hangin out with my friends and mocking the last band that played. It was a screamo band so I basically pretended to scream like them and almost lost my voice!

Also had a YW sleepover last night and ate so much Easter chocolate, I almost felt like dying. Mini Eggs are SOO good though!! And Cadbury Cream Eggs are the devil in disguise!

Here are some pictures that Erin asked me to take for her. First of all, we just re-did the counter-tops in our kitchen and upstairs bathroom.
THEN, here is a picture of my grad dress!! HAZAAA!





















Last, but not least, this picture is for you, Erin!


1 comment:

  1. Well you shouldn't have taken the last picture...it's too much...really you shouldn't have!! ha ha
    the house looks great...didn't recognize it

    ReplyDelete