We've been married this long!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Vacation Project



Since today was my last day of classes (HOORAY!), I've decided to start up a few projects.





First of all, I want to read books, not textbooks or journal articles, but REAL books. I borrowed a stack from my mom went I went to visit my parents this weekend and I hope to get
a large chunk of them read. Hopefully this will include the 7th Harry Potter since I barely remembered anything from it when I went to see the movie.



Second, I want to make something winter chic...like a hat or a scarf or something. I can either knit or crochet it, the trick is just finding a pattern that I can understand. I usually like to do something while I'm watching movies or tv so I could multi-task and watch all my Christmas movies in the process! Yay!

By the way, if anyone has some patterns that I could use, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)


Third, I want to do nothing. This sounds opposite to everything I just wrote but while I'm not studying or doing homework, I just want to chill and collect my inner Zen. Ahhhhhhh. Can't wait.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I like the last idea, I will gladly join in that in a few weeks

    ReplyDelete