We've been married this long!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy Little Month of May

I've had a busy little month of May! On May 21st, it was my 19th birthday and I celebrated by having a few friends over for a BBQ and bowling afterwards. I owned the BBQ but I failed at the bowling haha. This past friday, I went to Drumheller to go to my friend's graduation ceremony. It was so good to see them all since I hadn't seen them since Christmas time. The picture above is a picture of me and my friend, Alyssa, as we were waiting for the ceremony to start. I came home from Drumheller on Saturday morning and that evening we had ANOTHER birthday party for my roommate, Anne. We just left the decorations up from my birthday party and it worked out just fine. She invited a "few" people over and our house ended up being a little crowded. It was a lot of fun, though! We were trying to go for a camping theme since we had planned to go to Radium this weekend to go camping. However, the snow kind of screwed that plan up. Instead, we decided to make up for it by building a tent in our basement. Our basement was too small for the tent, so it was a little sad looking. We only kept it up for a day and then took it down. I am so tired today because of the party....I went to bed at 4 and woke up at 7:30...buuuuuh. It was well worth it though! Yay May!

No comments:

Post a Comment